Saturday, March 14, 2015

PASS THE FIREFIGHTER TESTS CPS, OS OR NFST - START NOW!

NOW EVEN MORE OPTIONS TO GET YOU HIRED - WITH CAREER EXPERT KORY PERIN!


Helping recruits like you understand what it takes to land a job on career Fire department has been my primary focus since the day I got hired on a Fire Department myself just over 10 years ago. Understanding what Fire Departments are looking for is critical but it is equally as important to make sure you get noticed for having the characteristics and qualifications at the same time.

TestReadyPro and I have joined forces to bring you the the best support available. By combining Testreadypro's sophisticated testing services and my experience and background working with recruits there is nothing more you need.


We have put together 3 packages that you can choose from to help you through your recruitment process. No matter which package you choose, you get a direct path to firefighter career consultant expert Kory Pearn. We have built in personal contact with Kory Pearn into each package to make sure you get what you need and the mentoring you deserve.

Another Hire - This CAN BE YOU! - May 15, 2014 - A reminder to persevere! Testimonial - Hi Chris, I purchased the TestReadyPro.com program in 2009 and was hired as a fire fighter with Richmond Hill Fire on March 3, 2014. I was getting 60 to 70% when I started and after working through you program my marks went drastically up. Lots of hard work and many years of rejection. I stayed with it and after 22 recruitment's and 6 years post pre-service I have finally got on. I feel super privileged and will never forget the grind or process of becoming a fire fighter. I have unfortunately had to give my volunteer ff position after 5 yrs as well. I just wanted to thank you so much for all your efforts and the help, advice and guidance you provide this service is priceless. Thanks again take care, C. Sweeney

No comments: