Sunday, May 8, 2016

ONTARIO POLICE TEST PREP FOR PATI TESTS, WCT TESTS, VIDEO SIMULATION, PREP AND INTERVIEW TRAINING

Instantly access Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (OACP) Certificate of Results (COR) for Ontario Police Test Preparation (ATS) - PATI Test Preparation (Police Analytical Thinking Inventory - Unlimited Practice PATI Tests), Written Communication Test (WCT), Video Simulation/Role Play Test, PREP & Interview (LFI, ECI, DCI) Comprehensive Self Study Training Course - Taught and used by leading Colleges, professionally recognized it is the most comprehensive available and our most popular. Highly recommended by officers across Ontario- considered essential for all Ontario Police candidates. Available instantly after registration and payment.
I used Test Ready Pro to get prepared for the testing process for Law Enforcement. This program is an excellent way to be able to pass the WCT, PATI, PREP and BPAD. The program enables you to be able to do practice exams as much as you need in order to get the skills and confidence you require. The instructions support and hints on how to study and physically prepare are excellent. Test Ready Pro is a great short term investment for a long time career.  Current OPP Constable, Wade B
"I received my certificate (OACP) on the first try. TRP works. Video Simulation training undoubtedly gives you the confidence required for the real test. The WCT training is the best as you go from basic to the most complex scenarios... as this is what you'll see on the real test.”" Paul. M.
"Hi Chris, I am extremely happy with the TRP site, the material was fantastic as I had been out of school for a number of years. I was having problems with the syllogisms and math but TRP prepared me in order to achieve my goal of obtaining my COR. Now l am enjoying a wonderful career with the OPP in an Eastern Region detachment for the last year in a half. Thanks again your material was excellent and I've referred the TRP website to my sister as well as numerous others whom have asked for my guidance. I can honestly say that your program works as I'm proof of that." Sincerely, Shawn, May 4, 2012.

No comments: